Amazon  •  Google  •  SD Weather  •  Wikipedia  •  YouTube Tuesday, September 21, 2021  00:45  hr  - PDT  [GMT - 7]
SDSU logo
Department of Civil, Construction,
and Environmental Engineering

SDSU College of Engineering

Graduate Programs
Main Page
Civil Engineering
Construction Engineering
Environmental Engineering

 Contact Us
 About Us
 Faculty & Staff
 Undergraduate Programs
 Graduate Programs
 Other Facilities
 Student Organizations
 ♦  ASCE
 ♦  EWB
 ♦  XE
 Blackboard Courses
 Web Portal
 College of Engineering
 General Catalog
 Graduate Bulletin
 Campus Map


The following is a list of forms (and related procedures) that you may need to use as you progress through the graduate program. The forms are in Microsoft word for your convenience to be filled-out online prior to printing.

Change of Status Form: If you are admitted to the graduate program on a conditional basis, you must fill-out the Change of Status form after the conditions are met, get the signature of the Graduate Advisor, and submit it to the SDSU Graduate Division.

Petition for Adjustment of Academic Requirements: Generally, this petition is used to request an exception of specific requirements stated in the Graduate Bulletin. These may include substitution of core (required) courses, extension of incompletes, excess units taken through Extended Studies' Open University, using prior year's Graduate Bulletin requirements and transfer courses from another university replacing core (required) courses. The Petition for Adjustment of Academic Requirements must be fill-out and signed by the students aand supported by the Graduate Adviser.

Final Comprehensive Departmental Exam: A non-thesis student should submits hardcopy of Final Comprehensive Departmental Exam form to the Graduate Advisor. After receiving email or written confirmation of successful completion of the project from the project advisor, the Graduate Advisor signs and sends this form to Graduate Affairs.

Other Forms: The above are forms that you may need to use as you progress through a graduate program. If needed, additional forms are available Graduate Division website.

•  About      •  Prospective Students      •  Current Students

•  Degree Requirements      •  FAQ

© San Diego State University, 5500 Campanile Drive, San Diego, CA 92182-1324  •  (619) 594-6071